Although Europages makes every effort to remove fraudulent companies from the platform, we cannot guarantee that all the businesses registered with Europages are reliable.
Here are a few points you should check to avoid scams:
- check if the company has an identification number;
- evaluate the overall quality of the company’s website;
- check if the website content, such as the images, comes from another site;
- check that the company has not been listed as fraudulent on specialist websites;
- proceed with caution if the price of the products on offer is much lower than the market price;
- proceed with caution if there is no way of inspecting the products before buying them.
This list is not exhaustive.
In addition, Europages cannot be held liable in any way for contacts between users and companies on the website as Europages only has a third party relationship with them.